Monday, April 9, 2012

Egg Salad Sandwich


I remember when mama B made this for me when I was in elementary school..I hated it. Not because of the taste but because everyone made fun of how bad my lunch box smelled. It was bad. Anyways, now I love egg sandwiches and I do not care how it smells. Cathy has the perfect way of boiling eggs...but i'll let her post that :)


Ingredients
  • 8 eggs
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onion
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 t. lemon juice

Directions
Boil the 8 eggs for about 10-12 min. Peal the eggshell off of the eggs and place in bowl and begin the mash the eggs. Place al the ingredients in the bowl and mix together. Toast two slices of homemade bread and put the desired amount of egg salad in your sandwich.

Enjoy !!
-Christy 

No comments:

Post a Comment